Traffic Violation Defense
Traffic Ticket, DUI/DWI Attorney in Westchester, New York
Individuals dealing with traffic tickets, DUI/DWI, reckless driving, uninsured driving, or driving with a suspended license turn to us for legal guidance. We provide individual attention and personalized advice they need to effectively manage their legal problems in traffic court and in criminal court.
Why Fight Traffic Tickets
If you are found guilty of a traffic violation, you may be subject to:
- Fines and surcharges due to the court. These alone may justify the expense of a traffic ticket attorney.
- Points added to your license
- License Suspension and Revocation – Either due to a specific type of violation or an accumulation of points, convictions can lead to suspension of your driver license.
- Convictions for certain types of violations can lead to full revocation of your driver license.
- DMV Driver Assessments – Potential state surcharges based on point accumulation.
- Unemployment – If you drive on behalf or your company, accumulation of points makes you a greater insurance risk and could result in your termination.
Experienced Traffic Ticket Attorney in New York
Too many people make the mistake of handling their own case. Entering court without an adequate understanding of legal options can result in a negative outcome. While simply pleading guilty may expose them to an extreme penalty, retaining our team for legal counsel ensures that clients will instead understand their legal options and be able to make informed decisions when choosing from those options.
At The Law Offices of Joseph S. Gulino, Jr., Esq., PLLC we provide quality legal representation to folks throughout New York. Call us for a consultation at (914) 292-9272.